Avoiding...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:49 PM
Got back results le...
Eng -- 4/15
Math -- 34.5/50
Chi -- 51/70
Chem -- 34/50
Bio -- 32/50
Phy -- 31.5/50
Geog -- 19.5/30

Well... It's counted as not bad for me.. But my mum isn't satisfied with my results... Failed my eng... Was telling others that this is only the start... Will score better the next time.. But I myself don't even have the faith in myself to score better.. I know if I work hard, I can... But I'm really too used to slacking... You are calling me to work hrad now, it's difficult... I know myself the best....

I seems to be avoiding lots of things recently... I know I'll have to face the reality one day... But I'm not prepared to face it now...

1st is my eng results... I need to admit that that was really my worst score ever... I'm avoiding the fact that I'm not really trying hard enough to survive with my english... I'll sure fail my Mid yr if I continue to do so...

2nd... Irene is coming back tmr.. I haven't even get another piece of the dics burned... Avoiding the fact that I need to hand her the disc soon... Kept telling myself that I'll do it when I'm free... But it's always not done...

3rd... There's a wierdo in our class that seems to have a interest in me... He seldom talks to the others in class.. But he always find the chance to talk to me and borrow my stuff... That's really creppy... And he's really not my cup of tea... Avoiding him whenever I can :p

4th... Lots of project coming up... But I dun feel like doing them... Pushing them aside every now and then.. Haiz... Someone please slap me and wake me up... I guess I really need a wake up call to get back to reality... I'm deep inside this world of idols and fans... I needa get out... Can Anyone help???

Ah-ma had,I think,dislocated her wrist.. Now she can't even wear her pants without hurting her wrist.. She hurt her wrist juz this morning again... Needa rush home and help her out with whatever I can... Elderly's bones are fragile... The sin-sehs don't even dare to fix it back into place as they scared that this will hurt her even more... haiz... She'e recuperating... But Isn't that well... How I wish she could get well soon....

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.