Busy... Blur... Mixed feelings...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:53 PM
New yr's is like over le... Cos I'm back studying in school... Think I still in festive mood... do eveything aso blur blur de... But heck care lor... Cos only needa study this 3 days.. then going for camp le... can have fun... But tmr needa work harder... Got pure geog test needa pass:) After that then can slack...
I flunk my eng CT... Only get 4/15... Haiz... Whole class only 6 ppl pass... 5 with 8/15... 1 with 9/15... e2 ony gt 2 ppl pass with 8/15... Siany lor... FT set e test till so difficult... Who can pass?? Got 34.5/50 for Chem... Nt bad le lor... Didn't expect to get that high... I AM GOING FOR CAMP!!! Ok... I noe I bon-camp last yr... But this yr can't bon le... I have to go... Haha...
I flunk my eng CT... Only get 4/15... Haiz... Whole class only 6 ppl pass... 5 with 8/15... 1 with 9/15... e2 ony gt 2 ppl pass with 8/15... Siany lor... FT set e test till so difficult... Who can pass?? Got 34.5/50 for Chem... Nt bad le lor... Didn't expect to get that high... I AM GOING FOR CAMP!!! Ok... I noe I bon-camp last yr... But this yr can't bon le... I have to go... Haha...