OMG!!! Gosh!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:59 PM
Yea... I have to admit... I've slacked too muck for the past 3 mths... Results drop like roller coaster... Never been out from the 15th positions in class... But I drop till 28th position this time.. Passed the overall by 78mrks... That's really bad... I needa work hard and say good-bye to my com asap... Concentrate on my studies... But I really dunno how to do so.. I juz can't stop thinking abt my com!!!

And.... I've found the Piano piece for KO ONE Xiao Yu de MC Zhi Ge... Finding ppl to teach me how to play it.. Anyone who knows how to play the piano please contact me!!! It's urgent!!! BY hook or by crook, I wanna master this piece by end of this yr... Muz find a way to get it done...

Had been really blur recently... Lost my comb and didn't even know where I lost it... Gonna buy a new one tmr... I really can't stand my hair in a mess....

Peggy bought the Play Mag annual Mag... I went to look for it at compass point... But Can't find it... Trying my luck at hougang mall tmr... Wanna get their mouse pad... As long as it is not Calvin's... Anyone else should be fine... But Calvin also not bad la... Can pass it to Justin.. LOL...

Wanna buy the pop-out sticker of Fahrenheit frm Comic connections.. But can't find it anywhere.. Hope to find it soon...

Was doing project this 2 days with Justin, Jia n Zhe Xing (Who calls himself Jiro and I find it disgusting as he looks more like Yang Yang frm Hana Kimi)... Quite enjoyable... Justin started using cheemology words that I don't understand... This means that I needa improve my endlish... Talked lots abt Fahrenheit while we are doing e project... We 4 lyk 4 diff. ppl of Fahrenheit... Jia prefer Chun, Justin like Calvin... I love Aaron and Zhe Xing lyk Jiro... Was promoting the others to them while defending Aaron when they talk bad abt him... haha... Finally finish the project after dilly dally-ing for so long... But really enjoyed that... They made my day full of laughters:)

Lent my cd and dvd of the 2nd edition of Fahrenheit's album to Justin and Zhe Xing respectively... We 3 are on the latest in topic -- Fahrenheit!!! Justin say After the 2 days of project work, he thinks he's falling for Fahrenheit le... Thanks to me... Promoting Calvin to him.. Haha... Hope to get back my disc soon bah...

Tmr going ACJC for 3 lectures... Only 20 choosen ones got to go... I'm lucky... Lectures till 4... Them will go HM to try my luck for the mag and buy my comb... Then Come home to continue burning the discs for Irene... Plan to finish burning this hols... Bye...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.