Great week ahead:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:31 PM
Yipee!!~!
I'm celebrating... FT went for re-service... Won't be in school for a week... Can slack for some time le... I like my gor... He is treating me very well:) NOTE!!! It's like.. Not love... Must see the diff. hor...
Went for dental treatment today... The dentist like no experience like that.. Polish my teeth till my gums so pain... Till now also pain sia... When I rinse my mouth after the polishing, the whole basin is full of blood... Yucks.. That's disgusting... Still needa go to fill my teeth on monday... Can't avoid that.. I want my teeth to be good... But I have to fill 3 tooth:( I HATE THE DENTIST!!! Gor scaring me lor... Say his filling say till so scary... But that's the truth la.. I have been filling me teeth since pri. sch... haiz... Going to the dental clinic is my nightmare:'( Hope I won't cry then... Hold back my tears really well today.. Though it's real painful, I didn't cry... But was on the verge on crying le.. That will explain why I'm so quiet when I first get into class after dental check up... Didn't have the mood to talk then... Sorry gor n jia... I know my attitude wasn't good...
Just got to know that we'll have to perform our poetry slam on tues to the whole school... 1 week to rehearse.. Hope we'll do a great job then... JIAYOU!!!
Heard about the Creative Thinking Summer School?? The best 10 in academic results will get to go for this at the end of the year... It's a trip to Melbourne... Striving hard for that... Hope to go... Chun went there for hols and My cousin are studying in a university there... How I wish to visit that place... Pray hard that I can go bah... Must work hard!!!
Kk... Last but not least... How's the new song?? Hope it suits you all.. I like it lots:)
I'm celebrating... FT went for re-service... Won't be in school for a week... Can slack for some time le... I like my gor... He is treating me very well:) NOTE!!! It's like.. Not love... Must see the diff. hor...
Went for dental treatment today... The dentist like no experience like that.. Polish my teeth till my gums so pain... Till now also pain sia... When I rinse my mouth after the polishing, the whole basin is full of blood... Yucks.. That's disgusting... Still needa go to fill my teeth on monday... Can't avoid that.. I want my teeth to be good... But I have to fill 3 tooth:( I HATE THE DENTIST!!! Gor scaring me lor... Say his filling say till so scary... But that's the truth la.. I have been filling me teeth since pri. sch... haiz... Going to the dental clinic is my nightmare:'( Hope I won't cry then... Hold back my tears really well today.. Though it's real painful, I didn't cry... But was on the verge on crying le.. That will explain why I'm so quiet when I first get into class after dental check up... Didn't have the mood to talk then... Sorry gor n jia... I know my attitude wasn't good...
Just got to know that we'll have to perform our poetry slam on tues to the whole school... 1 week to rehearse.. Hope we'll do a great job then... JIAYOU!!!
Heard about the Creative Thinking Summer School?? The best 10 in academic results will get to go for this at the end of the year... It's a trip to Melbourne... Striving hard for that... Hope to go... Chun went there for hols and My cousin are studying in a university there... How I wish to visit that place... Pray hard that I can go bah... Must work hard!!!
Kk... Last but not least... How's the new song?? Hope it suits you all.. I like it lots:)