I wanna make this clear for the last time!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:44 PM
I really can't stand this le... It's getting more and more ridiculous!!! Nobody is listening to what I'm explaining... This will be the last time I'm gonna say this... If you all wanna continue to be like this... It's fine with me... I'm not gonna say anything about it...

At first I thought it was only a rumour that people are saying I like my gor or my gor like me... But it's even worst today when Huiling told me that she thought my gor is my bf!!! I was like WTH!!! How come our relationship has gone that far and I don't know about it???

MY GOR IS MY GOR... NOW IS, IN THE FUTURE, HE'LL STILL BE MY GOR!!! NOTHING WILL CHANGE THIS FACT!!! HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THIS!!! I really don't want this to go on and spoil this relationship between we two... We will always be friends... And He'll always be my gor even if he didn't treat me as his meimei...

I'm really tired... No one is listening to what I'm explaining... They just want to think that what they presume is correct... But that's not the truth!!! Our relationship is only that simple.. believe it or not that's up to you all... I'm not gonna explain again... Nor am I gonna get angry if you all are not going overboard... So you all better know the time to stop this before I really explode...

Sorry if I've made this post look so serious and stern... but I'm really serious about what I've said.. Hope you all will stop gossiping... thanks...

ps. I saw Nick today when I was on the bus (on the way home) he just got down from the bus before mine... If I've taken that bus then I might met him:p Getting more and more handsome wor... Last saw him was when I went back to pri sch in Sec 1.. OMG... He really change quite a bit in his looks... Getting more and more handsome... But didn't get the chance to talk to him.. Only wave... Hao Ke Xi O... Maybe i'll have the chance to meet him again bah... He resembles some one... BUt I can't say who... haiz....

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.