Lol... I'm mad:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:31 PM
Yep... Was suppose to update this 2 days ago... But My com got some problem and can't get to this page smoothly... Let's go day by day 1st...

Wed

Went for a physic lecture... Quite fun since it's more like a practical one... But the lecturer like dunno how to explain... Quite wierd la... Then we are free to explore... Quite sian then... Cos Jia they all go on their own... I was left alone cos I dun wanna go anywhere... But near to the time that we had to report on the bus, I bought a ring for myself:)

On the bus, I brought with me the 3 mag tt I bought the previous day... Plan to read them on the way there and on the way back... but didn't managed to do so... Cos there's 2 guys in e bus tt wanna read the mag... And one of them keep on pestering me to ask where i buy the Fahrenheit pictorial book... Lol... I'll be going coolzone again!!! I'm High!!!

Thurs

Got myself a gor today... Quite happy abt it... Cos I'm gonna have a gor gor to dote on me!!! Yeah!!!

Fri

Finally done the emoticons abt Fahrenheit... Wanna share with my gor de... But he not online... Shared it with Jac, then with Jia... I'm really very high now... Dunno for wad reason....

~Should I clear up abt the realtionship between we 2?? Or juz leave it as it is for others to say anything they like and guess which state we are now?? I really don't know... But I like the present state that we are in:)~

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.