I hate my LIFE!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:11 PM
Argh!!! Can't get anything smooth today.... Was late for school today thanks to the bus... Then in school, something had gone wrong with our group's performance... We had done quite well in our rehearsal, but dunno what happen when we wanna perform to let the teachers see... The whole performance juz go very wierd... Then next is the dentist.. Argh... Don't wish to speak about it le...

I kinda miss FT... Although i was scolding about the way he's teaching.. But his lessons is still far better than the releif tr now... How I wish he could come back soon...

Irene said that my disc had sold out and wanted me to bring a few more copies down... My mag will arrive this Wed.. I'm gonna go down and collect it on either fri or sat... anyone wanna go???

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.