Pissed off... By NUS Guy!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:13 PM
Was so pissed of today in Phy lecture... That NUS guy was so in-considerate!!! He was the Phy rep. and was suppose to go distribute the lecture notes to the class... And there wasn't ehough notes for e whole class.. He just took the last piece for himself and went back to sit. Didn't even bother to get some more and distribute to the whols class... HE was sitting behind me and I started saying " So inconsiderate.. Can't you pass the last piece of notes to us and go get more notes?"
He replied" What kind of nonsense is this? And scolded the F word.." Was really pissed off by then... Hello!!! He's the Phy rep... HE should be the one responsible to get us the notes... How dare he say what kind of nonsense is this?? And HE just sat down like this.. What about the rest of the class without the notes??? They don't have to study?? Come on lor... You don't have to be so selfish... Helping out won't do you any harm...
I was really angry lor... He started scolding and scolding... And I started banging the 'table' with my spec. box to show my anger... WHat the HELL!!! He's not gonna get a good life in e1 then... Cos more and more people are disliking him... NOW INCLUDING ME!!!! I'll make sure that he'll not get a good attitude from me... HE'S A LONER!!!! LONER!!!!
Without friends.. He won't be able to do well in our class... So what If he's from NUS High School... You are now in our school... A neighbourhood school... You shouldn't still hold that kind of attitude.. You won't be able to survive here... I swear!!!!
He replied" What kind of nonsense is this? And scolded the F word.." Was really pissed off by then... Hello!!! He's the Phy rep... HE should be the one responsible to get us the notes... How dare he say what kind of nonsense is this?? And HE just sat down like this.. What about the rest of the class without the notes??? They don't have to study?? Come on lor... You don't have to be so selfish... Helping out won't do you any harm...
I was really angry lor... He started scolding and scolding... And I started banging the 'table' with my spec. box to show my anger... WHat the HELL!!! He's not gonna get a good life in e1 then... Cos more and more people are disliking him... NOW INCLUDING ME!!!! I'll make sure that he'll not get a good attitude from me... HE'S A LONER!!!! LONER!!!!
Without friends.. He won't be able to do well in our class... So what If he's from NUS High School... You are now in our school... A neighbourhood school... You shouldn't still hold that kind of attitude.. You won't be able to survive here... I swear!!!!