Splurging... I can't help it :p
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:10 PM
Went to meet Mn n Jac today to pass them their stuff... Then brought the burned discs to coolzone... Still needa burn 1 hana kimi de and 3 @ S'pore de... Left quite a bit le... Muz try to finish burning it asap... Haven even start with my hols hw yet... Muz start tmr le...
Slpuge quite a bit... maybe cos I'm not in a good mood... Brought $50 out today... Spent all at coolzone... Prices you see here will be rounded off to the nearest dollar... Bought fans mag with Chun as cover --> $9, play mag with ella n chun as cover -->$9, a pictorial book of fahrenheit --> $23, 56 Dong Gua Cha -->$3... Ordered the play annual mag and Colour mag (Mar).. Put a dep. of $5 each... Spend a total of $50++ Can see tt I'm really in the mood to splurge... Didn't even care abt e cost when I bought the stuff... Only calculated it when I got home... Haha...
So shuang lor... When U spend so much and feel that it's a accomplishment... I really feel good:)
KO Family should be showing in Taiwan by the end of March...
May, Fahrenheit will be filming a new drama, with the 4 of them all in e show... Should be filming at Brunie... Maybe stopping over at S'pore... (I'm thinking too much:p) This new drama will be up at the end of e year:)
IASWAK II is also filming le... Hope I can finish the part 1 before part 2 is showing...
Gtg le... Wanna finish watching Re Qing Zhong Xia asap.. Bye...
Slpuge quite a bit... maybe cos I'm not in a good mood... Brought $50 out today... Spent all at coolzone... Prices you see here will be rounded off to the nearest dollar... Bought fans mag with Chun as cover --> $9, play mag with ella n chun as cover -->$9, a pictorial book of fahrenheit --> $23, 56 Dong Gua Cha -->$3... Ordered the play annual mag and Colour mag (Mar).. Put a dep. of $5 each... Spend a total of $50++ Can see tt I'm really in the mood to splurge... Didn't even care abt e cost when I bought the stuff... Only calculated it when I got home... Haha...
So shuang lor... When U spend so much and feel that it's a accomplishment... I really feel good:)
KO Family should be showing in Taiwan by the end of March...
May, Fahrenheit will be filming a new drama, with the 4 of them all in e show... Should be filming at Brunie... Maybe stopping over at S'pore... (I'm thinking too much:p) This new drama will be up at the end of e year:)
IASWAK II is also filming le... Hope I can finish the part 1 before part 2 is showing...
Gtg le... Wanna finish watching Re Qing Zhong Xia asap.. Bye...