Cleared.. But I'm not gonna forgive them so easily...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:52 PM
Ok... Sorry to KY for e previous post.. Mentioned you for auite a number of times... But misunderstanding cleared le... Didn't blame you for it.. But still not quite happy with the other 2 guys... You can't blame me for it la... They make me angry 1st de lor... One tell me to keep my mouth clean, the other told me to watch out... Then what you want me to do?? Did I offend you all in any way?? I really can't remember...

Today's run sucks... But going out with 2e2'06 guys after that rawkz!!! Today's trip to AMK Central is even more fun than when we go j8 the other day with KY they all... Though I'm the only girl, but they really kept me entertained well.. We crack jokes, shop around and eat lunch... Eugene really caring lor... He saw that i was bored watching Marcus & Alvin playing e Yu-Gi-Oh cards at Mac.. Then he offered to accompany me to AMK Hub to shop... Mao Xing came along too... But he went home half way cos he's too tired... I was just walking along the corridor of the shops and Eugene kept on calling me to go inside the shop to browse if i like... I didn't dare though.. Cos later I browse girls stuff sure take a long time de.. Then I scare he'll be bored... So didn't do so.. But I really love going out with guys frm 2e2'06=) You all brighten up my day!!!

Change song again.. How you all find this song?? New song by SHE... Lots of chinese tongue twister... I learnt the front 2.. Back 2 haven't learn yet.. Anyone wanna challange on that?? :p

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.