Tired... I don't want to care....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:52 PM
How to say... Just can say that shocking stuff happens within this week... Don't wanna mention what happen.. But people in school should know about it... At first it makes me envious of Jia... But I don't feel the same way now... I seriously think that that isn't a good idea... But I don't wish to talk about it before someone go tell it to another person... I don't really wanna pin-point on anyone.. But that someone is really overboard... Do you really have to report every movement and word of Jia to another person?? I really don't think I know you anymore... You doen't seems to be the person I know last time... Really disappointed...

For that matter... I really don't wish to care or help Jia on it le... She has to follow her own feelings... I'm not really an expert in that and I don't want to get myself into trouble with another person...

Frm what I noe, I'm presently still madly in love with AARON YAN... And no one else... Stop that stupid matchmaking cos I'm tired of it... It isn't fun at all... I'm really tired...

Kk... Exams coming soon... Should not be online that often starting from next week... I hope so la... Revisions needa start le... Cya...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.