YIPEE!!! I'M LOVING IT!!!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
12:24 PM
AARON UPDATED HIS BLOG 3 DAYS AGO!!!!! AND I'VE FINALLY GOT HIS PILLOW FROM COMICS CONNECTION!!!!! WOO-HOO!!! YIPEE!!! That's really good news for me... Though I only saw his post on Friday, while screaming away on the phone with KY on the line.. Haha... Paiseh... Too excited when he update so started screaming for quite some time... Hope he update his blog more often la...
On 21 Apr's post, I said that I was sad cos I could not get Aaron's pillow... But I've bought it yesterday.. Found a pink one at comics connection in PS... Can't find a blue one so juz buy pink de lor... If not later out of stock then die le.. But the sad thing is.. i dunno how to break the news to my mum... Scare she will scold so still dun dare to take it out to use... SAD!!!! Anyone wanna help me pay for the pillow as an very early b'day present??? I'll be very thankful to you if you are gonna do so... Cos lyk that then I can use the pillow le!!! Please help if possible...
Kk... Juz post to report the good news... Needa get back to my hw le... Cya..
On 21 Apr's post, I said that I was sad cos I could not get Aaron's pillow... But I've bought it yesterday.. Found a pink one at comics connection in PS... Can't find a blue one so juz buy pink de lor... If not later out of stock then die le.. But the sad thing is.. i dunno how to break the news to my mum... Scare she will scold so still dun dare to take it out to use... SAD!!!! Anyone wanna help me pay for the pillow as an very early b'day present??? I'll be very thankful to you if you are gonna do so... Cos lyk that then I can use the pillow le!!! Please help if possible...
Kk... Juz post to report the good news... Needa get back to my hw le... Cya..