My Happiest day:)

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:45 PM
Wahaha.. Today was FUN!!!! Woke up at 10++am today.. Then at 11++am, Went jumble sale to meet Sebas... Didn't plan to go de... Cos No one going... But when Sebas called to say that he's there, I went down as soon as I can... Lol.. Finally got someone to accompany me there:p Sebas as with Yong Kee when I reach there.. After parting with Yong Kee, He led me to Mrs Wong's stall (My pri 6 chi. tr)... Mrs Wong can't recognise me... I think she thought that I'm Sebas gf at first.. But we clear up the misunderstanding in the end... Jumble sale was boring... Left there at 12++pm with Sebas n went Compass pt with Jia...

After that, I went home to do some hw before I went out again in the evening with Jia, Xinyi, Gor, Zx, Kian Yong n Zhen Yu.... Never went out so late before and it's okok to go out with them... But Mum wants me back home by 9pm.. So we didn't get to shop much... Went arcade, then dinner, then go shop ard... Bought a pair of earring to compensate to myself for not shooting any neoprint cos the guys are reluctant to do so :( Saw a cushion at Comics Connection... But only left Dadong de... Xiaoyu one no more liao... Was very sad then... Didn't wanna talk... Wanna go Hougang pt with them after that.. But was too late le... Needa go home:'(

Hope duringh e hols I can go out till later bah.. But I really enjoyed myself today... Thanks guys...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.