Curse and swear at ______!!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:26 PM
I'm again in luck today... Didn't study for Geog test then Geog test cancelled.... The others also saw how lucky I was... Then told me not to study for EOY so that those exams will also be cancelled... Haha.. Wait long long lor... Only class test can dun really study that much... I still wan my nice results de ok... So EOY muz study... And the good news is I've got 37/40 for my chinese oral:))
Then after that is PE.. I really hate the teacher lor... I don't like her lessons... She want all 38 of us in class to play captain's ball together in one court... Come'on lor... It's so squeezy... How to play?? Then we told her that we wanna play badminton... She told us to play it in the parade square with those playing captain's ball.. There is to windy lor... How to play??? OK... All these I can tolerate... But at the end of the lessons, she was returning us our handphones and wallets and we had surrender for safe keeping...I handed in mine too cos I scare my phone will be lost if I've left it in my bag... And do you know how she return our stuff to us?? She threw it at our direction and want us to catch it ourselves... I almost missed my phone... And what if it really drop on the floor?? And it's spoilt?? Is she gonna pay me back another one?? I was really angry by then... I was wondering if she did use her brain... Like that throw our belongings... What if they are spoilt?? Can we call you to pay us back?? Haiz.. Dun wanna talk abt that le la.. Will get more angry if I continue talking abt it...
Went to Nee Ann Poly in the afternoon... Got Chocolates as prizes for getting 3rd in a game... Then when we get back to school.. Someone gave me his kitkat too... Yum... My favourite chocolate is either dark choco, kitkat or ferrero...
KK.. I wanna go back to watch my show le.. Bye..
Then after that is PE.. I really hate the teacher lor... I don't like her lessons... She want all 38 of us in class to play captain's ball together in one court... Come'on lor... It's so squeezy... How to play?? Then we told her that we wanna play badminton... She told us to play it in the parade square with those playing captain's ball.. There is to windy lor... How to play??? OK... All these I can tolerate... But at the end of the lessons, she was returning us our handphones and wallets and we had surrender for safe keeping...I handed in mine too cos I scare my phone will be lost if I've left it in my bag... And do you know how she return our stuff to us?? She threw it at our direction and want us to catch it ourselves... I almost missed my phone... And what if it really drop on the floor?? And it's spoilt?? Is she gonna pay me back another one?? I was really angry by then... I was wondering if she did use her brain... Like that throw our belongings... What if they are spoilt?? Can we call you to pay us back?? Haiz.. Dun wanna talk abt that le la.. Will get more angry if I continue talking abt it...
Went to Nee Ann Poly in the afternoon... Got Chocolates as prizes for getting 3rd in a game... Then when we get back to school.. Someone gave me his kitkat too... Yum... My favourite chocolate is either dark choco, kitkat or ferrero...
KK.. I wanna go back to watch my show le.. Bye..