Phone... Birthdays... Exams.... Tests....
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:45 PM
Yea... I've got my phone for 4 days... Still adapting to it.. But dunno why... I use the battery really fast... Everyday get home then have to charge le... Sianz de lor...
Today stayed in school for CCA... Then was being dragged to the dialogue session by the President of Library cos he dun wanna go alone... Make me spend my time there doing nothing... And I was home late today because of that... But I'm not say that not willing to go la... I also wish to go because of someone... I guess I'm falling in love... I know jie's gonna kill me for saying that.. But can't help it... I'm trying to control myself not to fall that deep into it... Don't anyone say it out hor...
Yep... And there's 3 ppl's B'day on 2nd Oct.. My 1st EOY paper day... My jie, Meixuan and Joanna... Joanna and Meixuan's presents settle le... So jie... Please tell me what u want as ur b'day present asap.. Cos I needa go buy it before my exams start... And... Not too expensive please.. Ur mei not that rich... Haha...
Yep... Exams are in 2 weeks time.. I'm slowly revising le... Trying to refresh my memory bit by bit... Tmr got test.. Geog test... Roughly know the chapters le... Tmr then read a bit more then I think it's ok to pass the test le...
Called Irene today... She said that my stuff all arrive le.. And.. There's a chance for me to get the signature of all the 4 guys for my X-Family OST.. I can get the OST back 1st as they will only sign on e lyrics book.. That means... I'm gonna have another of my darling Aaron's signature in my collection:)) Ordered e X-Family de weapon intro book too.. I really needa know more abt them... And I'll be chanting curses after that.. Haha.. Some funny words that U all won't understand...
I wanna go watch my Hei Tang Ma Qi Duo le... Cya... Wang Zi in the show really got that kind of Ding Xiao Yu feel... I'm falling for him too... Haha
Today stayed in school for CCA... Then was being dragged to the dialogue session by the President of Library cos he dun wanna go alone... Make me spend my time there doing nothing... And I was home late today because of that... But I'm not say that not willing to go la... I also wish to go because of someone... I guess I'm falling in love... I know jie's gonna kill me for saying that.. But can't help it... I'm trying to control myself not to fall that deep into it... Don't anyone say it out hor...
Yep... And there's 3 ppl's B'day on 2nd Oct.. My 1st EOY paper day... My jie, Meixuan and Joanna... Joanna and Meixuan's presents settle le... So jie... Please tell me what u want as ur b'day present asap.. Cos I needa go buy it before my exams start... And... Not too expensive please.. Ur mei not that rich... Haha...
Yep... Exams are in 2 weeks time.. I'm slowly revising le... Trying to refresh my memory bit by bit... Tmr got test.. Geog test... Roughly know the chapters le... Tmr then read a bit more then I think it's ok to pass the test le...
Called Irene today... She said that my stuff all arrive le.. And.. There's a chance for me to get the signature of all the 4 guys for my X-Family OST.. I can get the OST back 1st as they will only sign on e lyrics book.. That means... I'm gonna have another of my darling Aaron's signature in my collection:)) Ordered e X-Family de weapon intro book too.. I really needa know more abt them... And I'll be chanting curses after that.. Haha.. Some funny words that U all won't understand...
I wanna go watch my Hei Tang Ma Qi Duo le... Cya... Wang Zi in the show really got that kind of Ding Xiao Yu feel... I'm falling for him too... Haha