New phone... Nice.. nice....
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:36 PM
Woots.. I've finally got my new phone... SE W580i (white)... That phone rawkz man.... It's 10 000 times better than my old phone... Haha... BUt very long neva use this brand of the phone le... Still not that familiar with the msg de typing format... So pardon me if my reply to ur msg come very slowly... I didn't do it on purpose...
My daling Aaron appear in X-Family yesterday le!!! Finally lor... I wait very long for him to come out le!!!! I almost screamed yesterday when he appeared... Today muz go watch the show on time.. I really love the show lots....
kk.. I'll just end with, I LOVE MY PHONE AND AARON YAN!!!! <33
My daling Aaron appear in X-Family yesterday le!!! Finally lor... I wait very long for him to come out le!!!! I almost screamed yesterday when he appeared... Today muz go watch the show on time.. I really love the show lots....
kk.. I'll just end with, I LOVE MY PHONE AND AARON YAN!!!! <33