Lucky:)
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
7:51 PM
Yep... This few days is still alright... Getting over the depression state le... I can't be in that state for long... Haha... I'm already in holidays mood... Wanting to chase my darlings and slack... But I still can't.. Haha
"Tuition" Hw is half done.... NO mood to do.. Think tmr then complete it bah... Thanks ZH for his help:)
Shafee said that no one will be retain, everyone will go up to Sec 4 in our class... I'm so glad... That means I've passed my english... Haha... I can go up to Sec 4:) Lucky.... Someone owe me a treat cos I've gt A1s for both maths.. But I got to treat someone Ice-cream cos I didn't get 5 A1s... Sob...
Today X-Family last episode le... It comes to an end really fast.. I can't bear to part with the show... Awww... I don't care.. I gonna watch it again... The whole thing... All over again... And I swear I gonna buy the Dvd if it is out... IF nt gonna order frm coolzone.... Needa save money le...
"Tuition" Hw is half done.... NO mood to do.. Think tmr then complete it bah... Thanks ZH for his help:)
Shafee said that no one will be retain, everyone will go up to Sec 4 in our class... I'm so glad... That means I've passed my english... Haha... I can go up to Sec 4:) Lucky.... Someone owe me a treat cos I've gt A1s for both maths.. But I got to treat someone Ice-cream cos I didn't get 5 A1s... Sob...
Today X-Family last episode le... It comes to an end really fast.. I can't bear to part with the show... Awww... I don't care.. I gonna watch it again... The whole thing... All over again... And I swear I gonna buy the Dvd if it is out... IF nt gonna order frm coolzone.... Needa save money le...