Fahrenheit.. Fahrenheit... Fahrenheit....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:46 PM
They were here yesterday.... All four of them came... Haiz... I didn't get to go airport... Didn't get to go to the hotel.... Didn't get to go to the Singapore Hits Award... Didn't get to the Fans Gathering.. Didn't get to send them...

This is the second time they came... And I still had so many didn'ts.. I didn't even get to catch a glimpse of them... Sob... And people around are tellingme how handsome they are.. How they respond to them... I thought I'll feel alright... But I'm not... I'm jealous... I feel sad.... Why must they always come at the wrong time... I always can't get to see them... Sob... Sob.. Sob...

But got one good news that I heard yesterday... Their album is gonna be out in Jan 2008... It's not long le... Muz start to save money...

Danson coming in Nov... Hopefully I can go for his... And... Hopefully he'll go PSC nite... Then Hopefully I can get the tix to go.. I'm now full of hopes again... Hope I won't be disappointed....

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.