WAhahahahaha... I'm so high!!!!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:27 PM
Woots... This two days are full of fun:)))) It really brings me back to the days in Sec 2!!! I love it man!!! Yesterday went to eat wif Jaz, Elle, Owen, Marcus, Louis and jia... So FUN!!!!!!! Let the picture speaks what I wanna say....
That's Owen, posing for jia to take photo... And I also took one:)
This is cute:) His hand moved when I pressed the capture button, to the pic ended up lyk this... Not bad rite??
The one sleeping on e table is Louis... I meant to take a pic with both of their heads on e table... But Owen doen't want to.. So it ended up lyk this:p
That's Jaz, collecting money frm us to foot the bill.... Jaz... Don't kill me if you see this pic... *I took it without his knowledge*
This was the 'couple' that we were teasing yesterday...
Jia found out that we were taking her pic... so she wanna 'tit for tat'.... Owen was funny yesterday... He said the cat was an elephant and started singing... Haha... Marcus and I can't stop laughing....
As for today, we went out again to buy presents:)
Took pics when we were in precious moments...



The frames are nice... But If they are selling with the pics in it... I sure buy... Haha....
That's Owen, posing for jia to take photo... And I also took one:)
This is cute:) His hand moved when I pressed the capture button, to the pic ended up lyk this... Not bad rite??
The one sleeping on e table is Louis... I meant to take a pic with both of their heads on e table... But Owen doen't want to.. So it ended up lyk this:p
That's Jaz, collecting money frm us to foot the bill.... Jaz... Don't kill me if you see this pic... *I took it without his knowledge*
This was the 'couple' that we were teasing yesterday...
Jia found out that we were taking her pic... so she wanna 'tit for tat'.... Owen was funny yesterday... He said the cat was an elephant and started singing... Haha... Marcus and I can't stop laughing....As for today, we went out again to buy presents:)
Took pics when we were in precious moments...



The frames are nice... But If they are selling with the pics in it... I sure buy... Haha....