Fun.. Fun...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:05 PM
Yea... Today went to watch my cousin, sheena de K2 graduation concert... Lol... The kids are so cute when they are performing on stage... It reminds me of how I was when I was at their age... Took some photos... Think will post them up tmr...
After that went J8 for dinner... And I bump into Eileen, her sis and her mum... Lol... Lucky I neva agree to go there with them yesterday... If not I'll be going J8 twice on consecutive days... Haha.. Muz thank my cousin, Jasmin, who help me to record today's SHA, so that I could go shopping at J8:) Went to look at Danson de CDs in laserflair... 1st n 2nd versions are 19.90, 3rd version is 20.90... Dunno got free gift not... Might consider buying frm there cos it's the cheapest... Then I can buy all 3 versions... Went there de arcade to play... A bit siao siao there la... But whatever money I spent today is not mine... Got ppl pay for me:)
I wann declare here that I'm totally broke.. In need for financial assistance... Tmr still going out.. Dunno who can sponsor me money... Haiz... Muz go find money to spend... haha
After that went J8 for dinner... And I bump into Eileen, her sis and her mum... Lol... Lucky I neva agree to go there with them yesterday... If not I'll be going J8 twice on consecutive days... Haha.. Muz thank my cousin, Jasmin, who help me to record today's SHA, so that I could go shopping at J8:) Went to look at Danson de CDs in laserflair... 1st n 2nd versions are 19.90, 3rd version is 20.90... Dunno got free gift not... Might consider buying frm there cos it's the cheapest... Then I can buy all 3 versions... Went there de arcade to play... A bit siao siao there la... But whatever money I spent today is not mine... Got ppl pay for me:)
I wann declare here that I'm totally broke.. In need for financial assistance... Tmr still going out.. Dunno who can sponsor me money... Haiz... Muz go find money to spend... haha