Haiz... It's over....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 4:10 PM
Yea... X-Family is over... But I'm still not over the craze yet... They are coming in 2 days time... I miss gui long, meng zhu, xia tian, xia yu, xiong-ge, han, xiu and lots more.. Haiz... How I wish the show can juz go on and on.... I'm gonna rewatch the whole show again :P

Tmr is my death day.. haha... Gonna get back result slip... Whether good news or not... I'll come up and share it with you all... Hopefully I won't get back to the depressed state again...

Oh ya... I've found a very nice video... My darling can dance de lor... And he dance real well.... Though it's only a bit la... But his skills is still the best among the three of them... This is before he hurt his ligament again...

The dance is starting at 3:08...


Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.