Ahhhhh.. Danson COMING!!!!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:43 PM
Yep... Lost of things happen this few days... When I'm more free then I'll update you all of it... Maybe tmr of the day after.. Now juz wanna post up info abt DANSON coming to S'pore...
It is confirmed that he'll be coming on 16 Nov and leaving on 18 Nov to Malaysia.
His schedule on 17 Nov:
1) Danson Autograph Session
Date: 17 nov 2007
Time: 4pm
Venue: Suntec City Fountain
there will be a photo shoot with him for the lucky fans. Limit to 5 fans onii .
Listen to YES933fm from 12 nov to 16 nov, xian ge ji yi
2) PSC Nite
date : 17 Nov 2007
Time 8pm
Venue: Mediacorp
It's free seating de... We will be allowed to be seated in the theatre at ard 6.45pm... I have confirmed to get 4 tix for it... But it's hard to get good seats when we are trying to rush there after the auto session. HELP!!! What should I do??? Haha
It is confirmed that he'll be coming on 16 Nov and leaving on 18 Nov to Malaysia.
His schedule on 17 Nov:
1) Danson Autograph Session
Date: 17 nov 2007
Time: 4pm
Venue: Suntec City Fountain
there will be a photo shoot with him for the lucky fans. Limit to 5 fans onii .
Listen to YES933fm from 12 nov to 16 nov, xian ge ji yi
2) PSC Nite
date : 17 Nov 2007
Time 8pm
Venue: Mediacorp
It's free seating de... We will be allowed to be seated in the theatre at ard 6.45pm... I have confirmed to get 4 tix for it... But it's hard to get good seats when we are trying to rush there after the auto session. HELP!!! What should I do??? Haha