Mad... Siao... I dunno....
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:50 PM
Yea... Another tiring day working... Ther's now quite a few cuts on my hand... thanks to the shifting and opening of books these few days... god... those cuts disfigure my hands le la...
Sianz... later needa go LEAD and post... then com gonna go laggie again... This one is I owe ZH de la.. Cannot dun post... I muz keep my promise... Haiz... BUt I hate it when my com gonna go laggie... I'll be very sianz then...
*cough* *cough*
Arghs... Think I'm gonna fall sick soon... Sleeping late and waking up early everyday... Plus now the weather so bad... Raining... Ppl... Muz take care... Dun fall sick lyk me... Drink lots of water..
Haha.. I'm now a little lyk ah ma le... Lol... So anyone noe wad does 墙壁 眼睛 膝盖[change to unicode] means??
Sianz... later needa go LEAD and post... then com gonna go laggie again... This one is I owe ZH de la.. Cannot dun post... I muz keep my promise... Haiz... BUt I hate it when my com gonna go laggie... I'll be very sianz then...
*cough* *cough*
Arghs... Think I'm gonna fall sick soon... Sleeping late and waking up early everyday... Plus now the weather so bad... Raining... Ppl... Muz take care... Dun fall sick lyk me... Drink lots of water..
Haha.. I'm now a little lyk ah ma le... Lol... So anyone noe wad does 墙壁 眼睛 膝盖[change to unicode] means??