1 week... Past....
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:25 PM
Yea... There's so many things that happened this week!!! So hard for me to list everything down.. But I'll try to...
Yep... Was finding someone to chat someday on msn... That person told me that we only topic that we can chat on is who we like... Hmm... That's a good qsn i'd lyk to answer... But... It's him tt i'm talking to... I don't know if I can tell him that secret.... That secret that is only kept within myself... I'm not gonna trust anyone abt it... I wanna confess to someone abt it... BUt I dun have the guts to do so... But guess the best is still so say it after O levels cos we might not meet after that... Even if we say it, it won't be that gan1 ga4....
There's another person... Whom was sitting beside me in class, felt very pressurized by me n Eileen.. Cos we 2 seems too serious in our work.. But honestly, I can tell you all that I'm still slacking... Though I've got my aim, I've not prepared to start revision that early... And... I'm also pressurized by lots of people in class cos they are just too strong!!!!
Got my letter to collect my edusave next sat... $250.. It's enough for me to spend for e concert at the end of the year and some other stuff... Hope I can make good use of e money to get things that I like=)
Think I saw Yihui on e bus when I was on my way home one of the days this week... That person look lyk her... BUt I'm not sure... So I neva went up and say hie, just in case I've mistaken that person for her...
Went for Library meeting yesterday... Gui Feng said she sat beside me then... I've got 1 - 2 ppl in mind that I think might be her/him... But I'm not sure... And there's SB's brother to irritate me in the library that day... Well... He must be glad that I'm too tired to scold him that day... If not I'll sure to give him no peace before the cca teachers arrive... He deserve it... Cos that's not the 1st time he'd tried to provoke me... I've tried to curb my anger... If he go on to irritate me that day... I'll swear to make him regret...
Went coolzone today to collect my 56 album, Frh de album.... 56 de album isn't the s'pore version de... There's no dvd... So jie or peggy or whoever possible... If can pls lend me to watch during e CNY break ok?? NO Dvd... But I lyk the calender more that the one given by s'pore as it's more handy cos it's in a booklet form... Then still got a folder lor... So nice... Haha... Frh de album... I only got the money to get the Nan Ren version... Cos I didn't bring my ATM card out today.. Sob... WIth that, I've got 2 folders (Dar n Dadong) plus an autographed poster and my autographed lyrics book... Maybe see this Sunday got time not... Got time then will go down again to get my the other version n my magzines... OMG... I'm officially broke lor....
Yep... Was finding someone to chat someday on msn... That person told me that we only topic that we can chat on is who we like... Hmm... That's a good qsn i'd lyk to answer... But... It's him tt i'm talking to... I don't know if I can tell him that secret.... That secret that is only kept within myself... I'm not gonna trust anyone abt it... I wanna confess to someone abt it... BUt I dun have the guts to do so... But guess the best is still so say it after O levels cos we might not meet after that... Even if we say it, it won't be that gan1 ga4....
There's another person... Whom was sitting beside me in class, felt very pressurized by me n Eileen.. Cos we 2 seems too serious in our work.. But honestly, I can tell you all that I'm still slacking... Though I've got my aim, I've not prepared to start revision that early... And... I'm also pressurized by lots of people in class cos they are just too strong!!!!
Got my letter to collect my edusave next sat... $250.. It's enough for me to spend for e concert at the end of the year and some other stuff... Hope I can make good use of e money to get things that I like=)
Think I saw Yihui on e bus when I was on my way home one of the days this week... That person look lyk her... BUt I'm not sure... So I neva went up and say hie, just in case I've mistaken that person for her...
Went for Library meeting yesterday... Gui Feng said she sat beside me then... I've got 1 - 2 ppl in mind that I think might be her/him... But I'm not sure... And there's SB's brother to irritate me in the library that day... Well... He must be glad that I'm too tired to scold him that day... If not I'll sure to give him no peace before the cca teachers arrive... He deserve it... Cos that's not the 1st time he'd tried to provoke me... I've tried to curb my anger... If he go on to irritate me that day... I'll swear to make him regret...
Went coolzone today to collect my 56 album, Frh de album.... 56 de album isn't the s'pore version de... There's no dvd... So jie or peggy or whoever possible... If can pls lend me to watch during e CNY break ok?? NO Dvd... But I lyk the calender more that the one given by s'pore as it's more handy cos it's in a booklet form... Then still got a folder lor... So nice... Haha... Frh de album... I only got the money to get the Nan Ren version... Cos I didn't bring my ATM card out today.. Sob... WIth that, I've got 2 folders (Dar n Dadong) plus an autographed poster and my autographed lyrics book... Maybe see this Sunday got time not... Got time then will go down again to get my the other version n my magzines... OMG... I'm officially broke lor....