Sinful or not??

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:53 PM
YEa... Was out e whole day to buy new year clothes... Spent ard 200++ think close to 300 today... On lingerine, shoes and clothes... I'm now feeling guilty for buying that much... But Really nice ma... Only can blame myself for not looking at e prices when I buy... In the end then find the total cost so expensive... Sob lor... Felt so bad for mum to spend that much... Luckily she's in a good mood today... IF not sure kena scolding de... Here are some pics to share...

Photobucket The remains of my nails before school reopen... Haha...

Photobucket My new shoes for e new year!!! I juz lyk tt.. Dunno why....

Photobucket A peep through my clothes for e new year...

Photobucket It's getting a little grey....

Photobucket Maybe cos I'm a little to e emo side lately... Haha...


I don't understand why you have to tell him abt me spending so much on clothes... We aren't related at all... And I don't understand why he have to msg me about it... I DO have me freedom to buy stuff I like no matter what the prices are... You all don't have to right to interfere unless you are my mum.. Even my mum also won't ask so much lor... And.. I don't think you have to tell others about me spending money on my clothes... It's my money lor.. Not yours... You don't have to help me tell people about it... Sry if you al find this offensive... But I really don't understand the logic you all use to see this thing... Ther's no logic at all to spread this matter out...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.