I'm still angry with what they had said...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:28 PM
Hiaz... I juz can't bring that news off my mind... The one on Frh 'qiang sheng' 5566... Still feeling angry when I see them... Feeling that they are a little fake now... Juz saw e news abt frh on wanyu de... They are lyk calling renfu, shao wei n mengzhe as renfu-ge, shaowei-ge n mengzhe-ge... And Dar still say that renfu-ge treated them as newbie quite well... They missed going to wanyu.. Yea.. If you noe how to say that, then you shouldn't say that kind of joke...
I'm kinda affected by it la... Quite disappointed that dar dar will say such things... Hope to get over it soon bah...
btw... It's ard 2 more hours till 4 Jan... That means... 5566 and Frh gonna release their album soon!!!! Woots... I really can't wait to have a preview of their new songs online...
I'm kinda affected by it la... Quite disappointed that dar dar will say such things... Hope to get over it soon bah...
btw... It's ard 2 more hours till 4 Jan... That means... 5566 and Frh gonna release their album soon!!!! Woots... I really can't wait to have a preview of their new songs online...