Jealous... Envy.. Jealous.... Envy...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:25 AM
Read Qianci's blog yesterday night... Envy that she had the chance to go taiwan and get so close to those idols... Jealous that my dar treat her so well... jealous that my dar only remember her name... Envy that she can stay there for so long while it looks like a mission impossile task for me to get there...
For relationship issues... I'm envy that jia can have so many guys tt like her and woo her... Jealous that why she is the one in our clique that always have that chance... I also want a guy that can dote on me and a shoulder for me to relyon when I feel tired... When is my prince coming??? I'm really too tired... I need your shoulder... There's too much competition in e1... My stand isn't strong enough.. I tried to buck up.. but got myself tired out in the end... I really need a shoulder to lie on....
Okay.. Enough of those too emotional stuff... Now, let's share some news with you all... Yep.. If anyone had noticed, I've changed my earring twicw within 2months... From the old ear stud to a heart shape one, then it became Y.L... what does it stands for?? Xinyi ,Yuin Hwei were joking during chinese class, Saying that YL stands for Yong Loong... Then I wrote J.L. ♥ Y.L. on my school diary.. Xinyi edited it, and it was saying, Joeylyn Lee ♥ Yong Loong... Then I change it to what it is supposed to mean. Joeylyn Lee ♥ Ya Lun... She took it back and change it to Yoong Loong again... Fed up with changing Ya Lun to Yong Loong, I change it to Jazvan Loh ♥ Yong Loong... LOL... Sry ppl... Don't be offended if you see this.. It was just meant to be a joke...
And... Keep and look out in school thiscoming week!!! I'm gonna change my earring again=))
For relationship issues... I'm envy that jia can have so many guys tt like her and woo her... Jealous that why she is the one in our clique that always have that chance... I also want a guy that can dote on me and a shoulder for me to relyon when I feel tired... When is my prince coming??? I'm really too tired... I need your shoulder... There's too much competition in e1... My stand isn't strong enough.. I tried to buck up.. but got myself tired out in the end... I really need a shoulder to lie on....
Okay.. Enough of those too emotional stuff... Now, let's share some news with you all... Yep.. If anyone had noticed, I've changed my earring twicw within 2months... From the old ear stud to a heart shape one, then it became Y.L... what does it stands for?? Xinyi ,Yuin Hwei were joking during chinese class, Saying that YL stands for Yong Loong... Then I wrote J.L. ♥ Y.L. on my school diary.. Xinyi edited it, and it was saying, Joeylyn Lee ♥ Yong Loong... Then I change it to what it is supposed to mean. Joeylyn Lee ♥ Ya Lun... She took it back and change it to Yoong Loong again... Fed up with changing Ya Lun to Yong Loong, I change it to Jazvan Loh ♥ Yong Loong... LOL... Sry ppl... Don't be offended if you see this.. It was just meant to be a joke...
And... Keep and look out in school thiscoming week!!! I'm gonna change my earring again=))