Roaming Aimlessly...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:10 PM
Yoyo... I'm back to post=)) This week isn't really a good one... Fell sick on Monday with a fever of 39deg... Miss quite a bit of lessons also la... Nvm la.. Cos there's a saying that goes, Resting is needed for a further distance... Doubt if I'll have to worry, It's only 1 day worth of lessons, should be able to catch up soon///

Tues was spent busily catching up with what's going, what is done and what is not done... So still a bit blur blur then la.. Nt in really good condition yet... Left all my hw for the weekend cos I wanna more time to rest...

Thurs was much more better la.. But there's 2 test on that day.. So.. Was worrying if I had done well... Did a very incredible thing in CCA that day... I pointed a finger at Dominic... The one that is quite unbelievable to see that it's coming frm me... But so sad la... He was too insulting that day that result to me using that... PeiZhen and Matilda was saying that it was so not like the normal me to do something like that.. Well, he force me to ok...


>>>> Some stuff I dun wanna continue here... Try to check out my other blog then...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.