Crappy Chinese paper.. .
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
3:44 PM
Yep... Today's my so called chinese de prelim exams... And I think it's a north zone cluster paper... I hate cluster paper lor.. Everytime I don't score well for it de... And this time.. It's even worst!!!
I could only understand the close passage thoroughly... Frm compre onwards... I only can understand half the text... Then answer the questions based on the best answer that can be found in the passage... The passages are so cheem lor... One talk about Confucius, another talk about tsunami... And there's one even worst!! It talks about plants that grow on the rocks' slit!!! Who cares how they grow?? Then still compare it with the wild flowers.. Then all got meaning behind the story.. Which i totally can't understand!!!
Argh... Hope I won't do really badly for it bah... Juz pray for the best... I needa go study for ss n lit b4 i flunk my comb.humans too... Cya..
ps. I noe i very long neva post pics le... I'll try to update everything after exams ok??
I could only understand the close passage thoroughly... Frm compre onwards... I only can understand half the text... Then answer the questions based on the best answer that can be found in the passage... The passages are so cheem lor... One talk about Confucius, another talk about tsunami... And there's one even worst!! It talks about plants that grow on the rocks' slit!!! Who cares how they grow?? Then still compare it with the wild flowers.. Then all got meaning behind the story.. Which i totally can't understand!!!
Argh... Hope I won't do really badly for it bah... Juz pray for the best... I needa go study for ss n lit b4 i flunk my comb.humans too... Cya..
ps. I noe i very long neva post pics le... I'll try to update everything after exams ok??