emo-ing in progress...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:45 PM
hie.. I'm back for a post... Was really quite high just now, watching bbt de stuff... but.. just suddenly realise that i very long neva go his blog and see se walk walk le.. so decided to 'pass-by' his blog...
Saw that he had updated his blog on 17 n 19apr... well... I only can say.. not all of us can't understand.. it's only e minority... so.. just focus well on what you needa do and we'll cheer for you behind your back... muz jiayou... waiting for your better productions... However, he didn't really do well in TKA... I really don't like his acting skills then... hopeto see an improvement in MIT...
I dunno is it my own feelings or what.. Whenever i pop by his blog, after reading his posts... I'll kena the emo-attack... now i'm emo-ing in progress... Just dunno why... Suddenly will feel down... Haiz...
Btw.. I'm here alsoto congrats renfu-papa... Who's gonna be a dad again this august... This time it's a boy... Lele gonna have a new didi... Feel happy for him la..He's really growing up.. no longer that cheeky guy that only noe how to prank people on tv... Jiayou!!!
Oh ya.. My mid-yr is really very near.. gonna go hibernating w.e.f 1st may... so i won't be able to update my blog for a week or two... i'll miss my laptop... but no choice la... for my results and trip to taiwan.. I'll have to surrender my com...
Saw that he had updated his blog on 17 n 19apr... well... I only can say.. not all of us can't understand.. it's only e minority... so.. just focus well on what you needa do and we'll cheer for you behind your back... muz jiayou... waiting for your better productions... However, he didn't really do well in TKA... I really don't like his acting skills then... hopeto see an improvement in MIT...
I dunno is it my own feelings or what.. Whenever i pop by his blog, after reading his posts... I'll kena the emo-attack... now i'm emo-ing in progress... Just dunno why... Suddenly will feel down... Haiz...
Btw.. I'm here alsoto congrats renfu-papa... Who's gonna be a dad again this august... This time it's a boy... Lele gonna have a new didi... Feel happy for him la..He's really growing up.. no longer that cheeky guy that only noe how to prank people on tv... Jiayou!!!
Oh ya.. My mid-yr is really very near.. gonna go hibernating w.e.f 1st may... so i won't be able to update my blog for a week or two... i'll miss my laptop... but no choice la... for my results and trip to taiwan.. I'll have to surrender my com...