woohoo...I'm back!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:16 PM
Yeah@!! Finally after MYE le!!! SO glad lor... No need anymore revision for e time being... At least gonna have a 4 day break=)

I'm not gonna talk about the papers... But... I just realise something... Whenever I read posts in my archives, I really seem to have quite a lot of posts that are on the extreme mood... Either extremely happy cos my idols are coming... Or extremely emo cos I can't feel any care and concern from the surrounding... I still feel that way though...

Maybe I'm always in my own world.. I'd always feel left out when friends are talking aboutsome topics that seem like alien language to me... I'm always the extra one... Yes.. I always sound happy and hyper cos I don't want people to worry about me.. All my thoughts and sorrows, I'm the only one that is able to feel it... Acting strong seem to be the only way to hide my weak side...

I don't mean there's really no care and concern... But care and concern given by people in my class seems so fake... Everyone's so comeptitive... He/She might be showing care n concern to you.. But who knows if that person is laughing behind your back, feeling that you are too weak to be their opponent... I don't know why i'll always share what I know with people but things just don't go the other way round...

I'm really envy of Xinyi and her class.. They seem so united... And they really show care for each other... How I wish I'm in their class instead of e1... I hate my life now... It's so lifeless.. It' so hard to find a common topic to talk to ppl in class... What they ask most of the time is just school work... So sianz...

KK la... I wanna go watch vids on youtube le.. Update you all again another day=))

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.