The ups and down of this week...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:01 PM
Yoz.. This week isn't really a bad week la... But.. Still got some bad stuff that happen.. Sob...

Still trying to walk out of what happened a week ago... But not really successful... If you see me very down/ emo in school, pls try to joke wif me... Cos if I'm down, that means i'm thinking abt the 2 incidents again... It happens especially when I'm alone...

On monday, IT"S MY PRINCE DE B'DAY!!!! However, I had a math test,which i really dunno wad the hell I was doing... Think I gonna flunk that la.. Who cares... Then I had my chinese oral... Overall can't say very difficult la.. But hope I'll do well for the conversation part.. I got a feeling that I had messed up the whole thing... Dunno la... Juz hope things don't happen that way...

Lol.. Seems like prince's birthday isn't a good day for tests... Didn't seem to be able to do any test well.. SHould be thinking of prince too much le la.. Haha... Hope he had a nice 19th b'day then=))

On wednesday, I lost my bao n mantou hp strap!!! So sad lor... It affected the whole of my geog de test.. Cos I only realise that I lost it then.. And got no mood to complete the paper... It's so hard for me to get both of them blue lor!!! I use lyk 3 -4 one dollar coin to get that 2 and I juz lost them all of a sudden... So sad... sad... sad....

ON friday... Was taking pics wif eileen, jia n meixuan for e class mag.. Someone promised to take wif me but in the end neva do so.. *humpf* He so bad de lor... Broke his promise... But nvm la.. That's nt really impt=)

Anticipating Monday... GOnna have class phototaking again...

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.