Everything's alright=))

Posted by kissiaojoy on 11:03 AM
Yep... If you had noticed, I'd deleted some of my previous posts... That wasn't to say that nothing had happen... That was just to mean that everything is over and I wanted to put that matter to an end... I have to admit that I'm also in the wrong to post those things up on my blog... But there's really no one I could talk to that will understand the matter from my point of view... thus, I only can vent them out here.. I'm sorry if you really feel offended by the post... But I really couldn't take it then that I have to vent it out...

So everything's alright now... I'm gonna leave that matter in the past.. I'll live for a better tomorrow... haha... Still a little emo-ing in progress... But i'm sure i'll be able to walk out of that soon...

Just 2 more days to Prince's birthday!!! Will leave him a msg on my wretch blog either tmr or monday... See how lor... Haha.. I gtg le la... Going back sch for band de SYF performance... Wish our schoolgood luck the=))

btw.. The online store had been set up... linkie -- http://jymerchandise.blogspot.com/
currently there's nth up on sale yet... but will post things up once I've got the whole thing settled... Pass e link ard alright!!

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.