woots!! Great job done!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:00 PM
Woots ppl.. I'm back from the band's SYF performance... Bowen got Gold!!!! Congrats!!! BUt to admit, I really love Tanjong Katong's performance... It was really great!!! Deyi won the overall thing... Their drum majorwas really great!!! it was such a pity that I didn't manage to take any photos... Sob lor... But Well Done Bowen military band!!!

Oh ya.. I didn't update you all on what happen yesterday!! Cross Country was cancelled due to the heavy rain... So I went home and continue sleeping till 12noon.. Then I woke up to do my hw.. And.. I managed to complete everything that is needed to be handed in on monday before I went out at 5!!! Omg... That was really unbelievable lor... I don't really do my hw at such a fast speed...

Then this mad girl here, decided to go solo... Planned the whole journey of that evening to be -- meeting Yuin Hwei to go coolzone.. Then gonna go all the was to amk to meet jie... After that then gonna take bus to hougang mall to top up my stationeries and collect my printer de ink...

Well... Was really on a solo trip when I parted wif YH at dhoby ghaut station... Thought I'm gonna be on my own.. It's so nice to have a solo trip lor... U wanna go where then go where.. No need to care about others... And it was lyk almost 8 at night when I walk to the bus stop to take bus to hougang after meeting jie... Surprisingly, I was not even feeling scared at all when it was that dark and i'm totally alone... And... Guess what?? Just when I step into Popular at hougang mall, I saw Miaoning and her sis!!! We like chatted all the way till we parted at 9plus to go home...

That was like the first time I went shopping alone at night.. And the feeling was great!!! And I've broke my own record!!! Since 6.30 am that day, I had my breakfast... I did not eat anymore food until it was almost 10pm... The time when I had reached home... I'm mad rite??? Haha

Oh ya... Changed this new blogskin.. Will put up some new songs soon... I simplycan't get into imeem today... Cya//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.