Bad mood... emo-ing in progress....

Posted by kissiaojoy on 12:27 AM
I'm back... In a very very bad mood... wanna tell someone de... But that person neva reply me... So... This is gonna be my dustbin...

Only slept at ard 5am yesterday and woke up directly at 10am to prepare as i'm going out at 12pm... So was feeling damn tired when I got home at 8 plus... My mind wasn't able to think really that properly le... There they go asking me if we can change this or change that for tmr de movie trip... I just don't understand why things can't go according to what we have said the day before... Why there's a need for last minute changes... I hate to do things last minute... Really don't have the mood to think of what to do tmr... my mind is totally blank... So in that moment of anger, I told them that I don't want to watch already...

I'm trying to act calm... However... I still can't stop cursing in my heart... Yep... That incident spoil my day.... I'm still thinking of what to do tmr... I just don't want to stay at home... Think I'm going solo again... Haven't know where to go yet.. But will be roaming ard bah... KK la... I really can't talk much... My brain and my hands not working together le... nitex...

-----Emo-ing in progress... DO NOT disturb... ----------

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.