I love K!!! I love lollipop!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:12 PM
Yep... Went K wif Xinyi, Val, YH n Jia today... Quite high lor... I'm like a mad woman screaming inside e room... But who cares?? I'm there to get high and forget all my sorrows... Sang reallylots of songs lor... Or rather... I screamed throughout every single rock song... Haha.. Dunno la... I was too high to know what I was doing...


Photobucket I like e lightings in the room... But the service sucks... Was not really sastisfy wif their efficiency...


Photobucket Ok.. Say I'm mad or wadeva... I just die die also wanna take a pic wif them before we left e place... Muz thank Val for helping me to take e pic...


Photobucket A close up one on my dar....


Photobucket I quite like the meaning of the words on the shirt...

Oh ya... I just realise this thing during weekend... Renfu-papa's son de nick name, though they wrote YaYa, It is pronounced as YeaYea.... So wierd lor... The whole family so high... The daughter call Lele... then the son call YeaYea.. Diaoz... Haha...

Kk la... I now wanna go watch Dan Chao Fan... Bye//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.