Bleahx... I've found what I want=))

Posted by kissiaojoy on 11:19 PM
Boo... I'm just back home from a shopping trip to ____... Haha... Not gonna disclose that... Went to buy a new bra for myself... Cos most of them at home are too small... Too long neva buy new ones le:p And bought smth new that will only show you all after mid of june bah... It's still a secret now=))

Went to eat dim sum with my uncle and grandmother...

Photobucket
This is my sis plate AFTER she have finish eating....



Photobucket
This was mine... See the diff?? Haha

That was suppose to be a Mother's day celebration with my maternal grandmother....

And.. This was with my godmum, mummy n paternal grandmother...

Photobucket



Photobucket

My dear sis was pranking my godbro...


Photobucket
A mother's day cake that we had bought for the mothers thatwent for e dinner....

Photobucket The main leads of the dinner --- Our mothers!!!!

Oh ya... Forgot to mention that I've found something really special during my shopping trip today...


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Nice??? If i've got a bf... I'll sure buy that and force him to wear it with me... Haha... So sweet...

Lol... I'm thinking a little too far... cya... I gtg//

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.