"chasing bbt"

Posted by kissiaojoy on 11:50 PM
This happened on 13June2008... I'm very very sorry if there's any cursing or scolding going on in this post... And... Everyone who saw this please keep this to urself... DO NOT TELL ANYONE!!!! ESP. My mum!!!!!

Woke up very early that day... Was excited.... Cos... I'm gonna.....................

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

CHASE LOLLIPOP!!!!! And... It's that kind on e maxi!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I finally can see them!!!!

I lied to mum... Saying that I'm gonna go shopping wif my friends at marina... But my younger sister know about it...

But!!!! HEard a bad news early in the morning... Frm last night... When they went back to the hotel (which is Riz Calton), they were grounded there... No news that they were gonna get out of the hotel... Sianz...

So... Our grp that's gonna go chase them didn't reach the hotel that early... Went that at only 6plus in the evening... Booked Maxi starting frm 6.30pm... Cos uncle say too late cannot book le...

News heard before we got up the Maxi was that... Their interviews for the day ended at 3pm... And they were supposed to go take the S'pore Flyer then... But.... The organiser did not let them go anywhere... Reason being... There's too many fans waiting at the hotel, near the entrance... Which is lyk... Erm.. Hello!! Which famous artise come to S'pore gt no fans waiting n chasing de??? We won't harm them de la... Juz let them come out lor...

Nvm... At ard 7plus.. The hotel de security started chasing us away frm e hotel... Thus, we went to wait nearby... And there's still no sign of the bus that always drive the famous celebrities --- 8228...

Finally... At 9plus... We saw the bus at the hotel!!! Omg!!! Everyone got hyper then... Started going nearer to the hotel.. Waiting for them to board the bus and set off... And... At 10plus... They finally set off and reach Long Beach seafood Restaurant at east coast...

If you think that I'm so lucky and will be able to get to see them... you are absolutely WRONG!!!! Cos... I didn't tell mum that I went to chase them... And I need to get home by 11pm... At that time is already 10.30pm... I called her, asking her if I could watch midnight movie wif my friends so that I could continue chasing them... She said I couldn't and have to get home immediately... Well... I was really disappointed then... Just a while more, after their very late dinner, I would be able to see them!!! But.. I just can't stay on... So... I'll have to pay for my share of the Maxi fare and went home...

Ppl... How would you feel if you are in such a situation?? I have to pay money... But that chase wasn't really worth the cost cos I neva got to see them... Almost cried on the spot but held back my tears... I just wanna see how they look like.. That's all... how come my wish can't be fulfilled??? *cry*

Was already in a damn bad mood then... Lucky the very good Maxi uncle offered to send me to the nearest bus-stop for me to take a bus home... I can save up my taxi fare... Though I'm not in a good mood, I have to resign to my fate and get home... And... Here comes the part that gets my temper to the top.... I almost yelled on the bus... Here's part of the conversation with my younger sister (not the youngest)...

It's supposed to be in Chinese... I've tried my best to translate it to English...

"It's so late and you are still not coming home?" She asked in a tone that sounds more like interrogating me

"Yes, I'm coming back." I replied in my normal tone... Trying to hold my temper.. Cos I'm older than her... This is not the way she is supposed to use to talk to me...

I DID TELL MUM THAT I'M GOING BACK LATE!!!!! just that the reason given was of cos a lie...

"You better come back quickly.. If not I'm gonna lock the door!" She THREATENED me...

I tried to surpress my anger... But.. Did not succeed... I raised my voice and tried to replied her...
"I'm already on the --- "

Then... -puck- there she goes... She hanged the phone...

HELLO!!! F*** Y** la... Wad the hell you are doing??? Is this the way you are supposed to talk to me?? How old are you??? And who are you to do so?? Mum don't even care that much and you dare to ask so much??? Grow up and stop being that bossy... You don't have the authority to control my movement...

that's not the first time le... She had done that lots of time.. Raising her voice when talking to me.. Especially when I'm not home late at night (ard 8++??)... Who the hell are you la?? Talk to me in this manner... I think I do deserve some respect from you la... YOU BETTER REMEMBER THIS.... I AM YOUR OLDER SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT TALK TO ME IN THAT MANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!


And.. The worst thing of all is that... As I had complained to my mum abouther actions... And mum scolded her about it... She poured everything out to my mum that I had went to chase Bbt... Thus, I have to say something else to cover up the lie...

Yes... I do feel bad lieing to mummy... But that's really no choice... I wanna see them badly... If she had allowed me to do so... Things would not have ended up this way... This is gonna be my first and last time lieing to mummy for chasing idols... I'm not gonna get that overboard le... I promise...

Mum's really great la.. She'll allow me to attend their events as long as my studies isn't affected... But this time I'm really moving out of track le... I really feel like telling the truth after the whole day... But I still have to think of the consequences I have to face for lieing to her... Therefore.. I don't have the courage to do so... Lastly... In this post, I just wanna tell Mummy... I'm SORRY....

And... PLEASE... I beg all of you.. Not to tell this to anyone... I'm sorry for being that agitated... I'm sorry for cursing... But I need a place to pour out everything...




PhotobucketPhotobucket

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.