Godsis wedding=)) there goes lollipop:'(
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
11:07 PM
Yoyoyo.... I'm now in a very good mood... a bit siao siao la... Remember.. It's only now hor... Haha... Yep... This post is to post abt stuff that happen on 12 June... My godsis de wedding... But... Before that... *sob* I CAN'T ATTEND BBT DE AUTO SESSION!!!! *CRY*
Kk la... It's over le.. I'm not gonna get that mad over it... So... Now... It's photo sharing session... Not all e photos la... If you want.. Can get e rest (or e original size pics)frm me via msn=))
This is taken juz before we set off to the bridegroom's house in e morning...
That's me, sedo my hair for e dinner, wif e dress that I'm gonna wear...
Zi-lianing in progress....
The solemnisation ceremony...
Pic taken after the ceremony... The guy on the extreme left is my long time no see de god-dad...
Their rings....
The wedding cert... Due to the personal info on e cert.. I deleted the pic that shows the info inside...
The feather thingy was the pen used to sign on e cert... I told daddy that it's the kind that Harry Potter always used :p
That was my nails for the day... Nice??
This was the cake cutting session... Bridegroom was hidden behind e cake... Lolz...
My Cutlery on the VIP table...
the Zi-lian me again...
Opening champagne bottle...
Pouring it....



The Yam-Seng Session...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below will be some Zi-Lian cum Zi-Pai pics taken wif my cousins...





Yep.. this is me wif my godsis=))

Tada.... That's the end.... Nice day though it's w/o BBT=)))
Kk la... It's over le.. I'm not gonna get that mad over it... So... Now... It's photo sharing session... Not all e photos la... If you want.. Can get e rest (or e original size pics)frm me via msn=))
This is taken juz before we set off to the bridegroom's house in e morning...
That's me, sedo my hair for e dinner, wif e dress that I'm gonna wear...
Zi-lianing in progress....
The solemnisation ceremony...
Pic taken after the ceremony... The guy on the extreme left is my long time no see de god-dad...
Their rings....
The wedding cert... Due to the personal info on e cert.. I deleted the pic that shows the info inside...
The feather thingy was the pen used to sign on e cert... I told daddy that it's the kind that Harry Potter always used :p
That was my nails for the day... Nice??
This was the cake cutting session... Bridegroom was hidden behind e cake... Lolz...
My Cutlery on the VIP table...
the Zi-lian me again...
Opening champagne bottle...
Pouring it....


The Yam-Seng Session...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below will be some Zi-Lian cum Zi-Pai pics taken wif my cousins...





Yep.. this is me wif my godsis=))
Tada.... That's the end.... Nice day though it's w/o BBT=)))