back=)) Interview was alright
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
9:50 PM
Yoz people... Just wanna update about the interview yesterday... Really needa thank jon n chaiiyann lots for bringing me ard their school yesterday... Although I will also be able to find the way myself... BUt with their help, it was more efficient la=)) Jon even brought me to SIM for lunch!!! The chicken chop there was nice... though i didn't manage to finish it:( It's really too big plate le la...
I love the place lots... Got lots of place haven't go explore yet... I realise that I'm already treating it as my future school... Looking for the shortest trip there... ASking about how's the food... Curious about the happenings around there... Hmm.. If there's a chance, I wanna go there again!!!
The interview, in my point of view...Is quite alright bah... The whole interview is in chinese.. And they are asking on my favourite topic-- the entertainment industry!!! Of course I'll be able to answer what they want *proud* I don't really mean that I'm proud la.. Just that I'm proud of myself being able to go through the interview without being too nervous... Which is something that I didn't expect... I was having butterflies in my stomach when I was waiting outside the room.. But as I meet them (there's 3 ppl doing the interview), and knew that the conversation is gonna be in chinese, I feel so relief lor... And started talking at ease=)) It's so funny that they even start arguing about where's my school... I was like so lol la... 2 teachers in front of me, asking me about the school and even discussing where it is located... I'm really speechless... Haha...
Overall, I'm quite pleased with my own performance la... Even if i neva get into it also nevermind... At least I've tried... And I'll try it again after my Olevels results... But the best is can get in la... As i've said before... That'll be my best birthday present for the year!!!
For those who don't know what I'm talking about... I've went to apply for Direct Poly Admissionn (DPA)... For courses -- Chinese Media and Communications (CMC) or Chinese Studies (CHS) @ Ngee Ann Poly... And I'm shortlisted... thus, I went for the interview yesterday afternoon... Results will be out only on 12 Aug... So stop asking if i'm admitted into that course... That question is getting me pissed off...
I love the place lots... Got lots of place haven't go explore yet... I realise that I'm already treating it as my future school... Looking for the shortest trip there... ASking about how's the food... Curious about the happenings around there... Hmm.. If there's a chance, I wanna go there again!!!
The interview, in my point of view...Is quite alright bah... The whole interview is in chinese.. And they are asking on my favourite topic-- the entertainment industry!!! Of course I'll be able to answer what they want *proud* I don't really mean that I'm proud la.. Just that I'm proud of myself being able to go through the interview without being too nervous... Which is something that I didn't expect... I was having butterflies in my stomach when I was waiting outside the room.. But as I meet them (there's 3 ppl doing the interview), and knew that the conversation is gonna be in chinese, I feel so relief lor... And started talking at ease=)) It's so funny that they even start arguing about where's my school... I was like so lol la... 2 teachers in front of me, asking me about the school and even discussing where it is located... I'm really speechless... Haha...
Overall, I'm quite pleased with my own performance la... Even if i neva get into it also nevermind... At least I've tried... And I'll try it again after my Olevels results... But the best is can get in la... As i've said before... That'll be my best birthday present for the year!!!
For those who don't know what I'm talking about... I've went to apply for Direct Poly Admissionn (DPA)... For courses -- Chinese Media and Communications (CMC) or Chinese Studies (CHS) @ Ngee Ann Poly... And I'm shortlisted... thus, I went for the interview yesterday afternoon... Results will be out only on 12 Aug... So stop asking if i'm admitted into that course... That question is getting me pissed off...