Looking back... Bits and pieces of the days...
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
5:15 PM
Yoz... This post was just to share some pics I've taken over the past few weeks... I'm somehow obsessed over flowers xP



A few weeks ago.. There's a very heavy rain that that caused this to happen somewhere near my house... OMG... It's so dangerous...


I didn't show you all my class tee yet rite?? Though I'm not a fan of black... But I really love the class tee designed by elle... So nice=))

Back

Front... Found my name?? lolx
Last but not the least... A 'graduation' photo of MFBBT de 20 didis...

ANd... A photo of the new didis...

See the diff?? How I wish the can be 'expelled'.. Then the first batch can some back...
My wishful thinking.. =P



A few weeks ago.. There's a very heavy rain that that caused this to happen somewhere near my house... OMG... It's so dangerous...


I didn't show you all my class tee yet rite?? Though I'm not a fan of black... But I really love the class tee designed by elle... So nice=))

Back

Front... Found my name?? lolx
Last but not the least... A 'graduation' photo of MFBBT de 20 didis...

ANd... A photo of the new didis...

See the diff?? How I wish the can be 'expelled'.. Then the first batch can some back...
My wishful thinking.. =P