Happie Birthday Sebast=))
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:37 PM
Yoz... Did anyone miss me?? I've not posted for quite some time le wor.. Prelims are over... It's time to focus on Os... No time to slack le (though i'm still slacking=P).. To all O levels students, jiayous for Os... It's just another 1 month to go!!! Let's work hard together!!
Today is my best buddy, Sebast's birthday!! Sent him a happie birthday message this morning... And here is his reply:
lols. tks. u stil rmb
Just wanna tell him (if he's gonna see this).. Of course I'll remember.. We're gonna be BFF!! Sure will remember ur birthday de... U'd also remembered mine!! And... Jiayou for Os (again).. We'll try to meet up real soon alright? Didn't see u for lyk one whole yr le... Care to go grp study together??
OKay.. This should be the last post for quite some time... Cos i'm preparing for Os.. No time to type poste very week le.. But my weekly posts will definitely resume after Os=)) I promise..
Juz some birthdays I'll like to wish here as I don't think I'll have the time to do so le..
7 Oct - weilian (BBT)
15 Oct - ahwei (BBT)
30 Oct -owodog (BBT)
Today is my best buddy, Sebast's birthday!! Sent him a happie birthday message this morning... And here is his reply:
lols. tks. u stil rmb
Just wanna tell him (if he's gonna see this).. Of course I'll remember.. We're gonna be BFF!! Sure will remember ur birthday de... U'd also remembered mine!! And... Jiayou for Os (again).. We'll try to meet up real soon alright? Didn't see u for lyk one whole yr le... Care to go grp study together??
OKay.. This should be the last post for quite some time... Cos i'm preparing for Os.. No time to type poste very week le.. But my weekly posts will definitely resume after Os=)) I promise..
Juz some birthdays I'll like to wish here as I don't think I'll have the time to do so le..
7 Oct - weilian (BBT)
15 Oct - ahwei (BBT)
30 Oct -owodog (BBT)