Sick... Prelims are over... Next target -- Os...

Posted by kissiaojoy on 12:06 AM
Yoyo... I've not touched my blog for quite some time... There's lots to say though...

Prelims had finally ended today... Took almost 20 papers le bah... Omg... Study till I wanna vomit blood.. But.. Think I gonna flunk some subs la... Don't think I did well... Think I've done the papers too slowly le.. Some papers didn't have e time to complete... i've totally gave up on bio... Can't understand what the heck it's talking about... Regret not dropping it at the begining of the year... Think have to forsake studying for it and focus more on the other 2 sciences le...

This few days.. I'm getting more and more blur... Forgot to bring tie again this week... Lucky neva kena dc... Councillor didn't guard e gate yet ma.. Then have the chance to sneak into sch without being noticed=)) Must remind myself not to be that blur le... I won't be that lucky everytime...

As what I've said in the last post... I'm sick... But now no more running/ block nose le=)) I finally can breathe!!! BUT... I'm now having dry cough... Had diahorrea yesterday... And.. My stomach is churning like nobody's business.. Feeling so unwell... Aww... How I wish can get well soon....

Latest news from COOLZONE...
Fahrenheit having concert @ S'PORE
17 DEC 2008

They have VIP tix sold at $171... That one is only u order tix frm coolzone then have de... Better than those sold at sistics... But must pay $50 dep. asap...

I still consider wanna go nt... But most prob won't get e vip tix la.. I till now still no money.... Can't pay for e tix... But what I can confirm is that I'll at least go fetch them or attend some of their activities la... Cos I wanna see them... But their vocal nt that good... So... I might just give the concert a miss...

News from woo.com de forum..
Hei Tang Qun Xia Zhuan OST
Release date will be on 3 Oct 2008..

Lil Jay wrote 2 songs...
Heard still gt MVs n stuff la...
But I not sure...

There's still lots that I wanna say.. But wanna keep it private.... SO... look out for a post on 25 Sept then... cya

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.