Floor the Love -- So Funky RAWKZ!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
8:27 PM
Yoz people!! I'm back!! That means... 'O' Levels is finally over!! Woots!! Okay.. I know most of you must be bored of this blogskin by now.. And the songs.. I promise i'll give this blog a new look as soon as possible okay? Keep a lookout ya?
O lvls officially ended for me on 13nov.. Which then allows me to have time to get my contact lens done=)) Yes.. you didn't read wrongly.. i've went to get contacts.. That is because of Prom.. Mine is daily one.. And i'm already kind of loving it.. can swop between contacts lens n specs =D
14 Nov... Went to fetch SO FUNKY de Elmo n XiaoZhang around 12 plus.. Only around 20plus fans went to fetch nia.. Omg.. They very cool n calm lor.. And very friendly also.. There's much more interaction between us and Elmo.. That's probably because we know him better bah.. He's from MFBBT de didi=)) He allow us to take photos wif him, even help us autograph on whatever possible items we have.. that's what we call you3 qiu2 bi4 ying4.. haha.. I actually wanna take photo wif him de... But dunno why.. Suddenly become very shy n nervous.. then don't dare ask for it.. Haha.. After leaving the airport.. I went down to bugis to buy presents.. Elmo's hotel is somewhere nearby.. How I wish I can see him.. Haha.. my wishful thinking...
15 Nov.. Went to SMU at ard 1plus.. Wif Yuin Hwei's good eyesight.. We spotted Elmo N XiaoZhang eating at Mr Bean.. They had their locker's cap on.. That's smth that we can't touch.. Haha.. After that we went to the competition venue to queue for our entrance.. They were just doing warm up by the side.. Elmo n XiaoZhang was doing that guitar tick again.. Lol.. Brings back lots of sweet memories in MFBBT..
At last it was time to go in.. Free seating.. And ppl cut the queue lyk nobody's business.. So unfair la.. We went there to queue that early then in the end we could not get the front seats.. The room was filled with dance lovers.. Except for the dance floor at the centre, the rest were all filled up.. Competition starts then..It's a battling style.. Pair versus pair for Hiphop, Locking and Popping.. Breaking is b-boy versus b-boy... Didn't see any b-girls then.. Lucky that there's a 20min break in between.. When people moved out of the room to take a break.. We quickly move to the front row to have a better position for the rest of the competiton.. The competition was superb.. Saw lots of great dancers.. The strong ones fight till the end.. It's really hard for the judges to decide the winner...
Let's get in depth a bit.. Going categeory by categeory.. First is Hiphop.. Many of the hiphop dancers also joined the popping cat. I wonder if this 2 dance style have any similarities.. It was a fight between the girls at the end.. Even Elmo n XiaoZhang also came back to watch the battle.. The two of them were damn high then.. Swaying with the music and sometimes singing wif it.. haha.. Was somehow looking at their cute cute expressions while watching the battles..
Next up is Locking.. No doubt.. Fans were screaming when they perform.. It's really great to watch them dance.. It seems so real.. Very different from what we normally see on the videos.. It's indeed nicer.. And we watched it at such a close distance.. OMG... really can't stop myself from screaming... We're really high..Sad thing is that.. they didn't use their guitar trick.. Aww.. They practiced it twice at the side.. But eventually didn't use it.. There's also another group of lockers that were also superb.. They didn't battle with So Funky at first.. BUt the two of them were as FUNKY as Elmo.. Maybe it's because of the music played.. They were able to use the guitar trick to match the music.. I was screaming then.. OMG.. That was really great!!! OF cos.. There won't the two winner at the end of the day.. Thus.. So FUNKY had to battle with them to decide the winner.. 2 Rounds was seriously not enough for us.. We wanted a third battle round.. but it seems like the judges had decided on the winner le.. So.. Aww.. Really not enough lor.. I want more!!!
Then comes Popping.. Last year's winner really show great skills!! They tried to go into every small detail of the music.. Their focus is on the small details.. And this made their performance great.. However.. They didn't win the competition in the end.. Another group did.. I wasn't really focusing then.. Cos the dance moves are almost the same here and there..
Breaking was the worst.. maybe that's because of MFBBT.. Hei Jiao (BAC) had really great b-boys.. Their skills and tricks were great.. Not like what we saw yesterday.. Kind of had a very great disappointment la.. Didn't see much tricks.. maybe that's because of the time constraint.. But there's really no 'wow' in their performance.. There's only 'oh.. okay'.. Yes.. I do agree that they have the b-boy attitude... but their performance was really far too plain.. Haiz.. That really makes me missed BAC lots.. Lol
The entire competition starts at 4 and ends at 9plus.. We left the room once the locking results were out.. haha.. Not interested in the others... However.. We had to wait for So Funky.. So that we can 'chase' them.. XiaoZhang somehow went missing.. Elmo took quite some time to find him.. Yep.. But we left the place together and walked back to their hotel in a big group.. We even requested to take photos wif Elmo when we were waiting for the traffic lights.. I did take a photo wif him this time.. His arm is so wet la.. Think perspire lots frm the dancing before that.. But it's really great performance=))
There's some other details that I didn't wanna go into.. this post is long enough.. haha.. If you all wanna see photos and videos.. Can go to my wretch blog de album.. I'm uploading them now=)) Sry if the quality isn't that good.. That's the best I can get le..
16Nov.. Went for some boring one day tour.. thanks to my mum.. this made me missed frh @ IMM.. haiz.. Glad thing is that.. only 3 out of 4 turned up.. That means.. I still won't be able to see the entire grp if I went.. and that is what I wanna see.. Haiz..
this extremely long post is to make up for the missing posts the entire last month.. doubt anyone will read this.. Haha.. cos it;s too long le..
O lvls officially ended for me on 13nov.. Which then allows me to have time to get my contact lens done=)) Yes.. you didn't read wrongly.. i've went to get contacts.. That is because of Prom.. Mine is daily one.. And i'm already kind of loving it.. can swop between contacts lens n specs =D
14 Nov... Went to fetch SO FUNKY de Elmo n XiaoZhang around 12 plus.. Only around 20plus fans went to fetch nia.. Omg.. They very cool n calm lor.. And very friendly also.. There's much more interaction between us and Elmo.. That's probably because we know him better bah.. He's from MFBBT de didi=)) He allow us to take photos wif him, even help us autograph on whatever possible items we have.. that's what we call you3 qiu2 bi4 ying4.. haha.. I actually wanna take photo wif him de... But dunno why.. Suddenly become very shy n nervous.. then don't dare ask for it.. Haha.. After leaving the airport.. I went down to bugis to buy presents.. Elmo's hotel is somewhere nearby.. How I wish I can see him.. Haha.. my wishful thinking...
15 Nov.. Went to SMU at ard 1plus.. Wif Yuin Hwei's good eyesight.. We spotted Elmo N XiaoZhang eating at Mr Bean.. They had their locker's cap on.. That's smth that we can't touch.. Haha.. After that we went to the competition venue to queue for our entrance.. They were just doing warm up by the side.. Elmo n XiaoZhang was doing that guitar tick again.. Lol.. Brings back lots of sweet memories in MFBBT..
At last it was time to go in.. Free seating.. And ppl cut the queue lyk nobody's business.. So unfair la.. We went there to queue that early then in the end we could not get the front seats.. The room was filled with dance lovers.. Except for the dance floor at the centre, the rest were all filled up.. Competition starts then..It's a battling style.. Pair versus pair for Hiphop, Locking and Popping.. Breaking is b-boy versus b-boy... Didn't see any b-girls then.. Lucky that there's a 20min break in between.. When people moved out of the room to take a break.. We quickly move to the front row to have a better position for the rest of the competiton.. The competition was superb.. Saw lots of great dancers.. The strong ones fight till the end.. It's really hard for the judges to decide the winner...
Let's get in depth a bit.. Going categeory by categeory.. First is Hiphop.. Many of the hiphop dancers also joined the popping cat. I wonder if this 2 dance style have any similarities.. It was a fight between the girls at the end.. Even Elmo n XiaoZhang also came back to watch the battle.. The two of them were damn high then.. Swaying with the music and sometimes singing wif it.. haha.. Was somehow looking at their cute cute expressions while watching the battles..
Next up is Locking.. No doubt.. Fans were screaming when they perform.. It's really great to watch them dance.. It seems so real.. Very different from what we normally see on the videos.. It's indeed nicer.. And we watched it at such a close distance.. OMG... really can't stop myself from screaming... We're really high..Sad thing is that.. they didn't use their guitar trick.. Aww.. They practiced it twice at the side.. But eventually didn't use it.. There's also another group of lockers that were also superb.. They didn't battle with So Funky at first.. BUt the two of them were as FUNKY as Elmo.. Maybe it's because of the music played.. They were able to use the guitar trick to match the music.. I was screaming then.. OMG.. That was really great!!! OF cos.. There won't the two winner at the end of the day.. Thus.. So FUNKY had to battle with them to decide the winner.. 2 Rounds was seriously not enough for us.. We wanted a third battle round.. but it seems like the judges had decided on the winner le.. So.. Aww.. Really not enough lor.. I want more!!!
Then comes Popping.. Last year's winner really show great skills!! They tried to go into every small detail of the music.. Their focus is on the small details.. And this made their performance great.. However.. They didn't win the competition in the end.. Another group did.. I wasn't really focusing then.. Cos the dance moves are almost the same here and there..
Breaking was the worst.. maybe that's because of MFBBT.. Hei Jiao (BAC) had really great b-boys.. Their skills and tricks were great.. Not like what we saw yesterday.. Kind of had a very great disappointment la.. Didn't see much tricks.. maybe that's because of the time constraint.. But there's really no 'wow' in their performance.. There's only 'oh.. okay'.. Yes.. I do agree that they have the b-boy attitude... but their performance was really far too plain.. Haiz.. That really makes me missed BAC lots.. Lol
The entire competition starts at 4 and ends at 9plus.. We left the room once the locking results were out.. haha.. Not interested in the others... However.. We had to wait for So Funky.. So that we can 'chase' them.. XiaoZhang somehow went missing.. Elmo took quite some time to find him.. Yep.. But we left the place together and walked back to their hotel in a big group.. We even requested to take photos wif Elmo when we were waiting for the traffic lights.. I did take a photo wif him this time.. His arm is so wet la.. Think perspire lots frm the dancing before that.. But it's really great performance=))
There's some other details that I didn't wanna go into.. this post is long enough.. haha.. If you all wanna see photos and videos.. Can go to my wretch blog de album.. I'm uploading them now=)) Sry if the quality isn't that good.. That's the best I can get le..
16Nov.. Went for some boring one day tour.. thanks to my mum.. this made me missed frh @ IMM.. haiz.. Glad thing is that.. only 3 out of 4 turned up.. That means.. I still won't be able to see the entire grp if I went.. and that is what I wanna see.. Haiz..
this extremely long post is to make up for the missing posts the entire last month.. doubt anyone will read this.. Haha.. cos it;s too long le..