JAE.. Unsure... Future??

Posted by kissiaojoy on 8:28 PM
heex.. I'm finally back posting after that horror results day...
Guys..
I'm back to my normal self...
I've promised myself to get over the results..
That means..
No more crying=))

I know that results really affected me a lot..
I was having sleepless nights after getting it...
Okay..
I've actually already done my reflections by then..
But..
I was too confused about the courses I needa choose for JAE..
As in..
I have to select every course properly..
But 12 choices is really a lot for me to choose..
And then..
I was really worried..
Not knowing if I could get into the course I want..
There's really lots of unsure-ness n thoughts floating through my mind then..
I couldn't figure out everything..
Thus.. spent every night thinking n worrying..
I really can't sleep well..
Only until I've submitted my JAE form..
I feel really relax..
it seems to be a signal telling me no to think too much and follow my own instinct..
I should never regret my own decision for my future..

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.