unexpected... Argh!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 9:25 PM
Haiz... Guess you all will have realised my change of skin again.. Well.. I didn't really wanna change it.. I was forced to do so!!! The previous skin de pictures was removed by the creator.. So.. My blog was then in a mess.. Iwas forced to clear up the mess after working for one tiring day.. And.. I wasn't able to find any suitable blogskin that I like that night.. Aww.. I really love my old skin.. Though it is pink.. Blue will definitely be even better... but the overall layout is nice.. So.. I have to change it overnight..

And..

Ta-da!

It becomes a fanatic thingy again.. I seriously don't wanna make myself look really like a crazy person over all these idols.. But can't help.. I seriously can't find any nice nice ones to change.. So.. Please bear with this skin for a month.. Next month.. After I quit my job.. I'll do a blog mintainence=))

And.. I know I haven't been posting pictures for ages... I promise I'll get everything updated by the end of March!! I'll give my blog a fresh new look then=)) Just give me somemore time!!

Oh yea.. I've also changed my blog song.. Nice not?? This song is frm DA MOUTH.. I kinda love it.. lol.. Okay.. I gotta run.. wanna post at my wretch le.. cyas

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.