NO LIFE!!!!!

Posted by kissiaojoy on 10:00 PM
Heyz people.. I'm back posting.. My last post was like dunno how many weeks ago le :p

Paiseh la.. Was too busy working till really dun have the mood to update blog le.. Cos I'm kinda no life recently.. Update also dunno wad to say.. Haha.. This post is to update some recent happenings=))

1st.. A very very big matter... My dear Daddy Renfu had finally got his wedding dinner done on Valentines Day!! That really means a lot to him lor.. It's Qin Ren Jie = JiQin n RenFu de festival=)) And that makes me realise that.. Lele is already 4yrs old!!! Omg.. I really can't believe that la.. Her birth seems to be just few months ago to me.. Well.. She's really cute and looks a lot like Daddy Renfu.. Hope her temper won't be as bad as his.. Haha..

This year's Valentine's is also quite special for me.. Had received a gift.. my 1st valentines gift.. lols.. Really felt guilty la.. Cos I didn't prepare a present for the person who gave me the gift..

Next.. I just realise something.. I've fell in love with 2 very musically talented guys!!! Haha.. I know one is really very talented in flute n piano.. The other one.. I only know that he knows how to play piano.. But who cares.. As long as they know music.. They are very talented le.. That means a lot to me okay.. haha

And.. lastly.. a great piece of news to share.. MFBBT is gonna restart!!! With all my 6bangs n 7bangs back!!! Woots!!! I can open a bottle of champagne to celebrate le!! Haha.. I'm so over the moon when I saw that news!!! It's so torturous to not see them lor.. Now finally they are back.. I've missed them really very very very very very much!!!!

I know the next time I'm gonna update blog should be quite long later le.. but.. juz bear with that for another half a month.. everything will get back to normal soon.. Cya

Copyright © 2009 Lost-Joy All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.