Brand New Start XD
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:07 PM
Heyz... I'm officially off work from MON to THURS.. So.. I have more free time XD
First thing first.. I've changed my skin... This new skin is really nice.. I love the colour = BLUE!!! Haha.. Changed a new blog song also.. This represents a brand new start.. A new begining.. I'm starting my Poly life soon... Btw.. The font colour for e post might makes it a little hard to read.. Paiseh la.. Give me some time to find out how to change it..
Went to sing k today.. Found a new location that is better than Kbox.. Cheaper n longer hours.. Really sing till very shiok today... I really very very long neva go sing k le.. Missed the feeling lots.. But today I've really enjoyed myself =))
Then after that we went CHomp Chomp for dinner.. Had a very big mug of sugarcane drink n fried hokkien mee.. Yum.. was really full then.. the drink got me bloated!! haha
my very very very big mug of sugarcane drink.. lols
my empty plate =P
Ppl.. Pls watch yesterday de Wo Ai Hei Se Hui.. The horoscope teller there really got very accurate details about the different horoscopes that we have!! I really cant believe that she can point out almost all of how I feel.. Aww.. That's creepy.. But can let me understand my own weakness also.. Hmm.. Really very hard to express wad I wanna say in English here.. I'll do a chinese post tmr bah.. Cya..
First thing first.. I've changed my skin... This new skin is really nice.. I love the colour = BLUE!!! Haha.. Changed a new blog song also.. This represents a brand new start.. A new begining.. I'm starting my Poly life soon... Btw.. The font colour for e post might makes it a little hard to read.. Paiseh la.. Give me some time to find out how to change it..
Went to sing k today.. Found a new location that is better than Kbox.. Cheaper n longer hours.. Really sing till very shiok today... I really very very long neva go sing k le.. Missed the feeling lots.. But today I've really enjoyed myself =))
Then after that we went CHomp Chomp for dinner.. Had a very big mug of sugarcane drink n fried hokkien mee.. Yum.. was really full then.. the drink got me bloated!! haha
Ppl.. Pls watch yesterday de Wo Ai Hei Se Hui.. The horoscope teller there really got very accurate details about the different horoscopes that we have!! I really cant believe that she can point out almost all of how I feel.. Aww.. That's creepy.. But can let me understand my own weakness also.. Hmm.. Really very hard to express wad I wanna say in English here.. I'll do a chinese post tmr bah.. Cya..