argh!! I hate you!!!
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:51 PM
i'm gonna split this post into 2.. Let me vent my anger 1st then i'll share some other stuff with you all..
ARGH!!!! I HATE TALKING TO A WOODEN BLOCK!!! HE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL NO MATTER HOW I HINT IT..
well.. that day went k.. I've promised to go out wif someone - mr m.. as in to go back sch collect cert then perhaps go watch movie.. but now... I've just received a news to go sing k again wif val they all then go watch movie.. tried to perduade mr m to go along.. B-U-T~~ he just dont want to.. ARGH!!! I'M SO IN A BAD MOOD NOW!!! I CANT GET WHAT I WANT TO DO!!!
I was so yearning to go k.. and happily intended to persuade him along.. but failed.. haiz... I shouldnt have agreed going out with him in the first place.. I now kinda regret doing so le.. Dont think will enjoy tmr anyway.. Just let my day rot away.. hope tmr will end fast...
Part II
Yeps.. I've bought my macbook and started using it.. Kinda got the hang of it le.. just that some other stuff still needa go learn la.. haha..
went arcade few days ago.. played the sweet machine and won myself a STICH!!! it's now accompanying me to sleep everyday.. seriously.. i'd prefer a stich more than doraemon.. though both is blue =P BUT i've got 2 or 3 doraemon stuffed toy at home le.. dont think i needa add on e collection.. wanna get a stich long ago.. and that day finally got one.. Was so happy then..

Paiseh la.. actually wanna share this news in a happy mood de.. but cos someone made my mood damn bad now.. so dont really can get high..
let me say my last sentence before i go off.. I hate guys that dont understand how girls feel!!! ARGH!!!
ARGH!!!! I HATE TALKING TO A WOODEN BLOCK!!! HE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL NO MATTER HOW I HINT IT..
well.. that day went k.. I've promised to go out wif someone - mr m.. as in to go back sch collect cert then perhaps go watch movie.. but now... I've just received a news to go sing k again wif val they all then go watch movie.. tried to perduade mr m to go along.. B-U-T~~ he just dont want to.. ARGH!!! I'M SO IN A BAD MOOD NOW!!! I CANT GET WHAT I WANT TO DO!!!
I was so yearning to go k.. and happily intended to persuade him along.. but failed.. haiz... I shouldnt have agreed going out with him in the first place.. I now kinda regret doing so le.. Dont think will enjoy tmr anyway.. Just let my day rot away.. hope tmr will end fast...
Part II
Yeps.. I've bought my macbook and started using it.. Kinda got the hang of it le.. just that some other stuff still needa go learn la.. haha..
went arcade few days ago.. played the sweet machine and won myself a STICH!!! it's now accompanying me to sleep everyday.. seriously.. i'd prefer a stich more than doraemon.. though both is blue =P BUT i've got 2 or 3 doraemon stuffed toy at home le.. dont think i needa add on e collection.. wanna get a stich long ago.. and that day finally got one.. Was so happy then..
Paiseh la.. actually wanna share this news in a happy mood de.. but cos someone made my mood damn bad now.. so dont really can get high..
let me say my last sentence before i go off.. I hate guys that dont understand how girls feel!!! ARGH!!!