IT Fair 2009 =)) Again.. lols
Posted by kissiaojoy
on
10:40 PM
Went IT Fair again today.. Bought quite a number if things.. Laptop cooling pad, mic, wireless mouse, thumbdrive and etc.. Lols.. Spent like hundred dollars?? Haha.. reminded myself to save my money and dont spend that much... But I just cant control.. everything seems nice=P

Today is really more crowded than Thurs.. Cant help.. cos last day ma.. people wanna get the best bargains.. But today isnt as tiring as thurs.. Was super duper high today.. Having fun while shopping wif jia n xy + sb n my mum.. Lols.. Think you all will go O.o 'why is your mum there when you are going wif your friends?' reason being.. I needa a mobile ATM n a person to help me carry my shopping bags.. Lols.. I very bad rite??
Haha.. that was just part of the reasons.. She wants to come along to see how the IT fair is like also.. And.. it's easier that way to get her permission to buy the stuff i need if the price is too high.. And.. She can use her 'aunty ability' to help us bargain the prices.. haha.. this still concludes to: I AM BAD.. Lols.. Muahahahaha.. I crazy.. hehex
Enrolled into NP yesterday=)) I'm now officially a student of NP!! Yipee!! I needa go update my wretch blog.. so..cya
Today is really more crowded than Thurs.. Cant help.. cos last day ma.. people wanna get the best bargains.. But today isnt as tiring as thurs.. Was super duper high today.. Having fun while shopping wif jia n xy + sb n my mum.. Lols.. Think you all will go O.o 'why is your mum there when you are going wif your friends?' reason being.. I needa a mobile ATM n a person to help me carry my shopping bags.. Lols.. I very bad rite??
Haha.. that was just part of the reasons.. She wants to come along to see how the IT fair is like also.. And.. it's easier that way to get her permission to buy the stuff i need if the price is too high.. And.. She can use her 'aunty ability' to help us bargain the prices.. haha.. this still concludes to: I AM BAD.. Lols.. Muahahahaha.. I crazy.. hehex
Enrolled into NP yesterday=)) I'm now officially a student of NP!! Yipee!! I needa go update my wretch blog.. so..cya